Premier post! Welcome to our recipe blog! We hope to post our favorite recipes here to share and to keep organized for those crazy nights when dinner needs to be on the table pronto and for those nights when we want to make something really special. If you'd like to share a resipe, please email us.
Since I don't consider myself an exceptionally talented cook, I will be posting recipies I've found that I like, along with modifications and tweakings, along with references to the original source.
Enjoy.
Thursday, May 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
yay! first to post a comment! : )
this will be fun...
i dont' know if my recipes will be 'fast' though.
i'll give it a go!
fast, slow, as long as they're interesting.
how about 'chocolate meat' (heh heh) only filipinos know what that is...and many won't eat it either...
Very cool you guys!
Post a Comment